What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Red Route hours of operation are 10 AM–5 PM, with buses every 60 minutes. The entire loop lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Blue Route hours of operation are 10:35 AM–4:35 PM, with buses every 60 minutes. The entire loop lasts 1 hour.
What you can expect
Jump on a double-decker bus to explore Washington, D.C. at your leisure. As the authorized concessionaire of the National Park Service, this is the official tour of the National Mall and an ideal way to explore the Nation’s Capital. Scope out attractions such as the White House, Capitol Hill, and the Jefferson Memorial.
Explore D.C. at your own pace as you gain insight into the capital city’s history. Explore the majestic National Mall along 2 routes, hopping on and off as you wish to visit significant monuments like Jefferson, Lincoln, and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials. You can also spend time discovering the fascinating exhibits of the Air and Space, American History, and Natural History museums between rides.
Soak up the atmosphere in thriving Georgetown as you stroll along the canal and browse the neighborhood's many shops. For a fun change of pace, head to Madame Tussauds, where you can snap photos with lifelike wax sculptures of your favorite celebrities, political figures, and sports idols.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app for the most update service information.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Hand sanitizer provided