Book your room at Hilton Phoenix Airport
Standard Two Queen Beds Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard, One King and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Level, One King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Queen Beds, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Wi-Fi and shuttle to nearby Phoenix airport
This hotel is just over a mile from the airport, about two miles from Arizona State University, five miles from Desert Botanical Garden, and eight miles from Phoenix Civic Plaza.
The Hilton Phoenix Airport offers a courtyard pool and spa tub, a 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle, an airy restaurant with courtyard dining, and a casual bar and grill.
The 257 non-smoking guestrooms at Hilton Phoenix Airport have mountain or courtyard views, laptop-compatible safes, desks with ergonomic chairs, and wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Phoenix Airport
Located within three miles of the airport and Arizona State University, Hilton Phoenix Airport features a courtyard pool and spa.
The hotel offers complimentary parking and airport transportation. A well-stocked gift and sundries store is on site, and wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's public areas.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Rennick's Restaurant - This airy restaurant with rust-toned walls, wooden-beamed ceilings, and Southwestern art prints serves continental cuisine with a Southwestern flair for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The lunch menu includes portobello mushroom sandwiches and chili-seared salmon salad. An extensive wine list accompanies dinner specialties such as Chilean sea bass, scampi, and rib-eye steak. Outdoor dining is available in the palm-lined courtyard.
Rimrock Bar & Grille - A display kitchen serves burgers, Philly cheese steaks, and fajitas in a Mexican sports bar atmosphere for lunch and dinner. Diners can watch all the action with the open grille and enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access as they relax and unwind with night drink specials. Weekday buffets at lunch and happy hour are available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 13.27 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30-45
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.