Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, Multiple Beds, Corner
- Two Beds
Upscale business-district hotel with sky-high dining
Near Tokyo Tower
Located in Ark Hills, a modern business hub, this high-rise hotel is 1 block from Suntory Hall and the Mori Building. Tokyo Tower is 1 km (0.6 mi) away. Two subway stations are within a 1-minute walk.
On the 36th floor, the Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo restaurant showcases French cuisine, complemented by dazzling city views. Other highlights include a seasonal outdoor pool, a luxury spa, and a shopping arcade.
ANA InterContinental Tokyo's guestrooms feature high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and LCD TVs with international channels. Rooms also offer minibars, in-room safes, bathrobes, and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ANA InterContinental Tokyo is conveniently situated in the Ark Hills business hub, steps from Suntory Hall, a world-class concert venue. Roppongi-district nightlife is also within easy reach.
The Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo, created by three-star Michelin Chef Pierre Gagnaire, offers spectacular city views from the 36th floor. A teppanyaki restaurant is on the 37th floor. Other dining-and-refreshment highlights include Chinese and Japanese restaurants, a steakhouse, a champagne bar, and a Manhattan-style lounge.
A seasonal outdoor pool with city-view sundeck is open seasonally. The fitness room and the business center are open 24 hours a day. The Luonto Esthetic Salon offers Japanese and Finnish spa treatments.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 844
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 37
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Pierre Gagnaire Tokyo - Created by Pierre Gagnaire, one of the world's most honored chefs. Contemporary French cuisine. On 36th floor, with views of Tokyo Tower and the metropolis. Lunch and dinner. Closed Mondays.
Teppanyaki Akasaka - Teppanyaki, featuring Kobe beef, seasonal seafood, fresh vegetables. On 37th floor, overlooking the city. Lunch and dinner.
Cascade Café - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Pizza, salad bar, beef dishes, seafood, desserts. Open early morning till midnight.
The Steakhouse - Fine steaks from around the world. Fresh seafood. Seasonal menus. Lunch and dinner.
Da Vinci - Main bar. Italian Renaissance theme. Open evenings.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Luonto Esthetic Salon offers Japanese and Finnish spa treatments, as well as balneotherapy and nail care. Treatment highlights include:
- Japanese facial using matcha green tea products
- Facials using organic flower oils from Finland
- Finnish sauna
- Milk bath and lake clay balneotherapy
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5775 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.