Think of yourself on your future holiday: you might think you'll be strolling through the streets, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. However, Abbotsford Convent is one feature you have been anticipating most of all. For as long as you can remember, you have wanted to escape there, and now is the time to get there.
Accommodation Nearby Abbotsford Convent
Hotels near Abbotsford Convent
Visiting Abbotsford Convent is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
If you are eager to visit, you will have to head to Melbourne, the state capital.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Abbotsford Convent features 40 hotels. The Tribeca Serviced Apartments Melbourne, the Quest Jolimont and the Pullman Melbourne on the Park are just some you might want to think about. They're 1 mile, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Not far away are plenty of reasonably priced hotels if you're wanting to keep prices low while you're exploring new places. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Quest East Melbourne, but if that's unsuitable, then perhaps you could take a look at the Amora Riverwalk Melbourne, which is 1 mile away.
Don't forget that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating the family. One of the local gems is the Knightsbridge Apartments, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Georgian Court Bed & Breakfast. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Abbotsford Convent is close to some local spots where drained tourists can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a seat with a view, order a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Studley Park Boathouse. Later, you can indulge in some dinner at another close spot, Lentil As Anything, Abbotsford. The next round is on you! Keep the beverages flowing at Retreat Hotel.
Abbotsford Convent isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Collingwood Children's Farm is an excellent place to stop in at, where children and their parents can interact with animals of all sizes.
- Studley Park Boathouse hosts a range of different events and functions. Have a look at the local calendar to see if anything lines up with your stay.
- Yarra Bend Park, an urban park, is appreciated by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic basket and recline in these green surroundings.
- Carlton and United Breweries conducts tours of the brewery that you will find both fun and educational.
- If you're fed up with the honking horns, head out into Mother Nature and walk around Fitzroy Aboriginal Heritage Walking Trail.
Victoria Park Station is the closest rail station to Abbotsford Convent. It's reached by a walk of about 0.5 miles. Collingwood Station is another option close by at a distance of 0.5 miles.
Expedia's list of rooms in Melbourne offers everything you need, so you'll definitely find selections near Abbotsford Convent you'll enjoy. It's time to get searching Melbourne saw quite a few travelers in the past year. When it comes time to make your reservation, you can rest assured: newcomers of all manner recommend their Melbourne hotel. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the recommendations and advice you need.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the staff at hotels near Abbotsford Convent exceed all expectations.
- You'll find hotels in Melbourne are always clean and fresh.
- You're on the best site if you want suites that are cozy in addition to clean.
Rooms close to Melbourne received extra visitors in the past year than the year before that, and it's clear why. We see your favored place in your future with our extensive registry of hotels near Abbotsford Convent.
Once you've crossed Abbotsford Convent off your schedule, there are still more activities to see and do in Melbourne.
- Melbourne sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but the number of visits has been taking off, meaning now is the time to book.
- Melbourne also is experienced when it comes to hospitality after you spend a time on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Eat a tempting snack of its signature ingredients and happen upon the perfect boutique to browse for souvenirs.
Prepare to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some amazing photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Melbourne, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Abbotsford Convent. Book today!