Visitors to Antioch are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, shopping, and lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antioch
Six Flags Great America is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Tempel Lipizzans and Wilmot Mountain in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Antioch Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Antioch
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Antioch Station. Antioch might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Antioch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Antioch is 36.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F