Visiting Apache Junction
Families enjoy visiting Apache Junction though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Top sights in the area include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- You'll find 3164 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Apache Junction
A favorite place to visit in the city is Canyon Lake. You'll also find Usery Mountain Regional Park and Gold Canyon Golf Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Apache Junction. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Apache Junction Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Apache Junction, AZ - Our customers like the proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Apache Junction
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 105°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 105°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.86 inches of rain falls on Apache Junction each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F