Visiting Queen Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Queen Creek has to offer including the shopping, riverfront, and restaurants. Top sights in the area include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- You'll find 3162 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Queen Creek
Places to visit in the larger region include Schnepf Farms, Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus, and Higley Center for the Performing Arts. In the area, you'll also find SanTan Village Marketplace and SanTan Village.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Queen Creek. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casita 1 BR, 1BA , Sleeps 4 is located in the heart of Queen Creek. Located in Queen Creek, this guesthouse features a dining area, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Our customers like its quiet location and bathrooms.
- Luxury new Home, Heated Pool/spa, 3 Putting Greens, Mist System, Private Yard is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Located in Queen Creek, this guesthouse features a private pool, a kitchen, and a patio. Our customers like its quiet location.
Dressing for Queen Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Queen Creek gets about 8.86 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F