Find Hotels Near Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters, Martinsburg from $82
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters
Top Hotels Close to Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters Hotel Guide
Thinking about paying a visit to Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters?
it is situated 220 miles from the state capital, Charleston. Somewhat of a journey, but definitely worth it!
There aren't enough hours in the day, and that's why plenty of people stay near the action. You'll find 2 to select from. The Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town and Econo Lodge are good choices, and are just 2 miles from Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters.
If want to spend your nights in the area but not spend all your pennies, the Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry (just 2 miles away) is the place for you.
While you're in the area surrounding Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters, do not miss out on tasting the robust coffee and mouth-watering treats at Guide Shack Cafe. If you've truly worked up a hunger, get going to Mena's Pizzeria, which is also nearby, for a nourishing meal. If you're not ready to go to sleep, find a way to The Harpers Ferry Event Barn.
Other Places to Visit near Appalachian Trail Conservancy HeadquartersYou need not travel very far from Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters to find other things to do in this area:
- Thinking about an outing for the family when it's cold and wet outside? Arrange a trip to John Brown Wax Museum and spend time indoors while you admire the displays that are on exhibit.
- If you are looking to spend some time making memories with famous public figures, plan a visit to John Brown Museum.
- Storer College Building has been renowned for decades as the principal institute of scholarly pursuits here.
- Without a doubt, there are a myriad of things we can learn from history, and a visit to John Brown's Fort certainly leaves a lasting impression.
- Dig up a few stories about Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, an important local spot for anyone interested in history.
A number of tourists reach Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters by light rail. It's just 0.5 miles from Harpers Ferry Station, the most convenient station.