Overview of Die Ou Huis
Choose dates to view prices
House, 2 Bedrooms, Fireplace, Mountain View (Old Farmhouse)
Family House, 3 Bedrooms, Mountain View (Aloe)
Cottage, 1 Queen Bed, Ensuite, Mountain View (Vinkel)
Cottage, 2 Twin Beds, Ensuite, Mountain View (Koljander)
About this area
Located in Ashton, Die Ou Huis is in a rural area. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cape Floral Region Protected Areas and Marloth Nature Reserve, while Montagu Museum and Hick's Art Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Marbrin Olive Farm - 14 min drive
- Platform 62 Tourism Centre - 18 min drive
- Van Loveren - 23 min drive
- Soekershof - 23 min drive
- Hick's Art Gallery - 25 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 124 min drive
About this property
Die Ou Huis
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: ZAR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.