Think of yourself wandering through the city center of your perfect getaway, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, Ballycastle Museum is one feature you've been anticipating in particular. Now is the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Ballycastle Museum Hotels
Hotels near Ballycastle Museum
Ballycastle Museum is a hearty piece of the region's culture.
It can be found in Ballycastle, 45 miles from the nation's capital, Belfast.
If you like the idea of being in close proximity, there are 3 close-by hotels. Check out the Glen Haven B&B and An Caislean. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Ballycastle Museum.
Save a few dollars by staying a few nights at a neighboring budget hotel. The Marine Hotel is not just reasonable but a modest 0.6 miles away.
If you're hunting for somewhere upmarket to stay, the Carnately Lodge is only 1 mile away.
Travelers meet at Thyme & Co Cafe (5 Quay Road, Ballycastle) for a pick-me-up before going to Ballycastle Museum. If that isn't going to cut it, order some of the specials at Marine Hotel Ballycastle (1-3 North Street, Ballycastle). You'll easily find this frequently mentioned dining establishment just 0.6 miles from Ballycastle Museum.
When you've finished checking out Ballycastle Museum, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Marconi Memorial is a great place to use as a meeting point. You can even uncover some compelling facts about the area's history while you wait!
- Dig up some stories about Bonamargy Friary, a fascinating place for history buffs.
- Ballycastle Beach is just the place to let the kids get some exercise while you chill out on the beach in the fresh air.
- Kinbane Castle has always been a popular place because of its architecture and history.
- Bridges of historical importance such as Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, are living pieces of history. You can arrange a visit to this important site and learn about who made it, how they designed it, and the reason it's such a historic treasure.
Our database of hotels and resorts in Ballycastle offers everything you want, so you'll surely find spots near Ballycastle Museum you'll love. There were hundreds of visitors last year, so you won't be the only one searching. You're a few clicks away from the secret pointers you need. You can rest assured once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: new admirers of all sorts recommend their Ballycastle hotel.
- And we have rooms that are cozy for everyone, including big reunions and newlyweds.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation close to Ballycastle Museum go above and beyond.
- Rooms in Ballycastle lodging are fresh, orderly, and ready to show you in.
It's clear why holidays close to Ballycastle saw additional visitors in the last year than the year prior to that. Your number one site awaits with Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Ballycastle Museum.
Fascinating Ballycastle Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Ballycastle with Ballycastle Museum done.
- Be enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end the day right.
- You will find Ballycastle also is experienced when it comes to welcoming its guests with a cordial hello after you spend some hours on its a full plate of adventures.
- Ballycastle voyages have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but the number of stays has been rising, meaning now is a good moment to book.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some astonishing landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Ballycastle, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Ballycastle Museum. Reserve now!