- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ambassador Bangkok Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (Main Wing)
Superior Room (Tower Wing)
Privilege Room (Tower Wing)
Deluxe Room (Tower Wing)
Room (Amtel Suite Room (Main Wing))
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Amtel Suite Room (Main Wing) - P
Deluxe Room (Tower Wing) - P
Privilege Room (Tower Wing) - P
Standard Room (Main Wing) - P
Suite, 1 Bedroom - P
Superior Room (Tower Wing) - P
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighborhood, Ambassador Bangkok Hotel is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Siam Paragon Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife. It's also convenient to public transportation: Nana BTS Station is 4 minutes by foot and Asoke BTS Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 11 min walk
- Soi Cowboy - 12 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 13 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 7 min drive
- Pratunam Market - 10 min drive
- Asok Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Nana BTS Station - 4 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Central Embassy - 16 min walk
About this property
Ambassador Bangkok Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 530 for adults and THB 265 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel, with an impressive lobby. Although I booked a deluxe room in the new tower wing, the room seemed a bit old fashioned for me. But my checking in and out experience was excellent and super quick.