Families will find kid-friendly activities in Beachwood, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beachwood
Notable city landmarks like The Temple Tifereth Israel and St Dominic Catholic Church might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Beachwood. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Beachwood - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Beachwood - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see around the area include Cleveland Museum of Art, 5.6 mi/9 km from the city center, and Progressive Field, which is 9 mi/14.4 km away.
Getting Around Beachwood
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Green Road Station, South Belvoir Station, and Warrensville Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Beachwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Beachwood each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F