See yourself wandering around the streets during your next vacation, staring up at the exquisite scenery or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one feature you've been especially prepared for: Bellver Castle. The time has arrived to tick it off your must-see list.
Where to Stay Close to Bellver Castle
Hotels near Bellver Castle
Whether you start your trip at Bellver Castle or finish it here, ensure that you carve out enough time to really appreciate this highly favored spot.
To experience it, you'll want to head to Palma de Mallorca.
Bellver Castle has many accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 57 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Take a look at the Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel, just 2 miles away, the Hotel Hospes Maricel & Spa, 2 miles away, or the Hotel Bon Sol, 2 miles away.
There's no need to spend copious amounts on accommodation. There are a number of budget-friendly hotels located near this attraction. The Nixe Palace Hotel and the Gran Melia Victoria are two great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
There are plenty of high-end accommodations in the immediate vicinity. Make sure you take a look at the Meliá Palas Atenea, which is only 0.5 miles away. Another great option is the Hotel Feliz, 0.4 miles away.
If the coffee at Suomalainen Baari Pia ja Pepe - Cafetería Bosque doesn't get you ready for a day at Bellver Castle, the delicious sweets will. This popular coffee shop is close by. If you've well and truly worked up a hunger, check out Meliá Palas Atenea, which is also nearby, for a full meal. Finally, kickstart a festive night with some drinks at Garito Café.
Make sure you retain some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Bellver Castle:
- Do what generations of others have done, spend time strolling around and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Gomila Square.
- Explore the fascinating historic village, Pueblo Espanol, and walk in the footsteps of people from long ago.
- Put your luck to the test at the lively table games or spin the reels and hope for a winning combination on the slots at Mallorca Casino.
- With just about everything available in one central precinct, Porto Pi Centro Comercial is the perfect place to fulfill your shopping desires.
- You should take the time to see a couple of the region's esteemed buildings. Plan a visit to Marivent Palace to lay your eyes on its delicate architecture.
Palma de Mallorca resorts and motels here on Expedia provide everything you require, so you'll certainly have selections near Bellver Castle that you'll fall in love with. Palma de Mallorca saw quite a few visitors last year, so get researching. We have the pointers and tricks you're searching for right here. Once it's time to book, you'll rest assured: visitors of all kinds recommended their Palma de Mallorca hotel.
- In search of room comfort as well as neatness? You'll find it right here.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to invite you in" is how Palma de Mallorca hotels operate.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous site, the staff at accommodation around Bellver Castle provide awesome service.
Rooms close to Palma de Mallorca got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. With our wide registry of hotels near Bellver Castle, we see your favorite place in your future.
Intriguing Palma de Mallorca Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Palma de Mallorca with Bellver Castle checked off your agenda.
- Palma de Mallorca has been a well-kept secret, but is currently beginning to find its place.
- After you spend a day on its a full schedule of activities, you'll discover Palma de Mallorca also is on the ball when it comes to individual treatment.
- Drop in on a local monument, then head out on the town to top off the day.
Planning a vacation to Palma de Mallorca is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bellver Castle. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new photo opportunities!