Visiting Les Meravelles
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Les Meravelles, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and spas. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Bellver Castle.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Les Meravelles
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Meravelles
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and El Arenal Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Porciuncula Church and Forestal park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Les Meravelles. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hipotels Playa de Palma Palace - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hipotels Gran Playa de Palma - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Pure Salt Garonda - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, 6.2 mi/9.9 km from the city center, and Bellver Castle, which is 7.4 mi/12 km away.
Dressing for Les Meravelles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Les Meravelles each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F