- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Saratoga
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double Room
Economy Single Room
Comfort Double Room
About this area
Palma de Mallorca
Located in Palma de Mallorca, Hotel Saratoga is in the city center and near the beach. Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Paseo Maritime are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Palma de Mallorca and Puerto Portals Marina. Katmandu Park and Palma Aquarium are not to be missed. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a bike rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Palma de Mallorca. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Palma de Mallorca travel guide
- Parc de La Mar - 9 min walk
- Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma - 10 min walk
- Plaza Mayor de Palma - 12 min walk
- Basilica of St. Francis - 14 min walk
- Plaza Espana - 15 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station - 8 min drive
- Intermodal Station - 18 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 10 min drive
- Blue Jazz Club — 1 min walk
- Gastrobar Saratoga — 1 min walk
- Picco - 1 min walk
- Ginbo Cocktail Bar - 1 min walk
- S'Àngel - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.6 for adults and EUR 8.8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location and the facilities the hotel has to offers.