Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Calvia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Bellver Castle and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma.
- There are 297 hotels and other accommodations in Calvia
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calvia
Families come for attractions such as Golf Fantasia, Katmandu Park, and Western Water Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Palma Nova Beach, Santa Ponsa Beach, and Illetas Beach. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Puerto Portals Marina, Port of Adriano, and Jungle Parc Junior are favorite sights to visit.
In Calvia, there are 297 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Creta Paguera - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- BQ Paguera Boutique Hotel - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Iberostar Grand Portals Nous - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Bellver Castle, located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center, and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, which is 7.6 mi/12.3 km away.
Dressing for Calvia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Calvia each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Calvia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calvia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Calvia?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Calvia?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Calvia?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Calvia?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Calvia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Calvia?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Palma Nova Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Katmandu Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Calvia?
Recent reviews of Calvia hotels
More trip options
- Calvia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Calvia Airports
- Hotels in Calvia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Calvia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Calvia
- More Hotel Options in Calvia
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Calvia, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends