Find Hotels in Marratxi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 1, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Marratxi has to offer including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, Bellver Castle, and Puig Mayor.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Marratxi
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marratxi
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Festival Park is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add XtremKart to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marratxi. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- S'Hort de Son Caulelles - Adults Only is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Marratxi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Cal Secretari Vell is located within 1 mi (1.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Marratxi features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Casa Sa Cabaneta is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Marratxi can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, 5.8 mi/9.3 km from the heart of the city, and Bellver Castle, which is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) away.
Getting Around Marratxi
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Marratxi Station, Marratxi Es Caulls Station, or Marratxi Poligon Station. Marratxi might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Marratxi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Marratxi each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Marratxi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marratxi, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Marratxi?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Marratxi?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Marratxi?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Marratxi?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Marratxi?
Recent reviews of Marratxi hotels
More trip options
- Marratxi Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Marratxi Airports
- Hotels near Popular Marratxi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Marratxi
- More Hotel Options in Marratxi
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Marratxi, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends