Visitors can enjoy all that Benais has to offer including its wineries. Around the area, top sights include Chateau de Montsoreau, Royal Abbey of Fontevaud, and Chateau de Saumur.
- There are 266 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benais
A favorite place to visit in the city is Domaine Pierre-Jacques Druet. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau de Montsoreau and Royal Abbey of Fontevaud.
As you plan your vacation to Benais, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 57 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Le Moulin Bertrand is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from central Benais. With a stay at this guesthouse in Benais, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private patio.
- Premiere Classe Saumur is located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Benais. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Saumur can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Tours Sud Joué les Tours is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Benais. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Joue-les-Tours can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Chateau de Saumur, located 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Chateau de Breze, which is 16.2 mi/26 km away.
Dressing for Benais
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Benais is 26.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F