Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bethel, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Danbury
- The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethel
Places to visit in the larger region include Danbury Museum and Historical Society, Tarrywile Park and Mansion, and Danbury Railway Museum. In the area, you'll also find Danbury Music Centre and Still River Greenway.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Danbury/Bethel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Bethel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Bethel gets about 52.87 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F