Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Biloxi, MS from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Biloxi Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Biloxi Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Biloxi? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 50 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Econo Lodge Moss Point - Pascagoula is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 2-star motel's spacious guestrooms and breakfast.
- Pets are welcome at Red Roof Inn Gulfport - Biloxi Airport. This hotel offers laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Biloxi - Beach. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Biloxi
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Biloxi is 64.83 inches
Exploring Biloxi with Your Pet
Known for its casinos and live music, Biloxi has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, entertainment, and seaside. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Biloxi Lighthouse and Biloxi Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Beauvoir and Gulfport Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Dawg House of Biloxi, LLC, Just Fish & Pass Road Pet Center, or Big Ridge Veterinary Hospital.