Find Hotels Near Blue Mall, Santo Domingo from $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Blue Mall
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2017
Blue Mall Hotel Guide
Welcome to Blue Mall.
Santo Domingo, the lively location where it's placed, is the capital city.
With 19 places to stay within 2 miles of Blue Mall, you can spend less time traveling and more time having fun. One of the more well-known choices is the Holiday Inn Santo Domingo, just 0.4 miles away. Two more choices are the El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel, 2 miles away, and the Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo, only 1 mile away.
For those wanting to save a few dollars, there are a few budget-friendly hotels in the surrounding area. Some places that come highly recommended include the Casa Naemie and the Hostal La Colonia.
If you are eager for a treat, consider choosing one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Top of the range facilities await you at the Intercontinental Real Santo Domingo and the JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo. These establishments are a distance of 0.3 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
From time to time, you need a sweet treat! Call into bodega el gallo for a light meal and a hot coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Blue Mall. For something a bit more filling, pay a visit to Cafe SGB, Blue Mall, another close-by establishment that's popular with foodies. Afterwards, go to Vertygo 101 Bar & Lounge and order a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Blue MallWhile you're in the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just Blue Mall to visit:
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Acropolis Center and purchase the perfect gifts for your entire family.
- A city's past can often be seen in its buildings and other public works. Discover more about the area by touring Gate of San Diego, where you will be able to walk under the gate and really feel the history behind this landmark.
- Agora Mall is one of the leading malls in the area and an excellent place to enjoy a bit of retail therapy.
- One doesn't need to be Catholic to visit and appreciate Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia.
- A trip to Chapel of the Rosary is the perfect way to truly understand the local culture and religion.