Book your room at Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot
Get an overview of this hotelBogota hostel in Old Town La Candelaria, walk to Plaza de Bolivar
Located in Old Town La Candelaria, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Chorro de Quevedo Square and Plaza de Bolivar. Torre Colpatria is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away.
This hostel features a full-service spa, valet parking, and spa services. Free weekday breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and safes. Rainfall showerheads and down comforters are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot features a full-service spa. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary breakfast is served on weekdays. This Bogota hostel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Rainfall showerhead
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast on weekdays.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hostel's full-service spa.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.