Find Hotels Near Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook, Martinsburg from $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook
Top Hotels Close to Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook Hotel Guide
Nothing can reboot your batteries like a trip into nature. Enjoy some downtime at Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook.
To see it, step away from the beaten track a little and head over to Martinsburg, which is located 220 miles from the state capital, Charleston.
You will be able to choose a room to fit your preferences. There are at least 2 in the immediate vicinity. The Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town and Econo Lodge are good choices and are within 2 miles of Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook.
There is no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your hotel. You can choose to stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are in the area. The Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry and the Americas Best Value Inn are some establishments you should check out.
Just the smell of the freshly roasted beans will give you an energy boost. Only 0.3 miles away from Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook, sightseers can visit Country Cafe & General Store (1715 Washington Street, Harpers Ferry) for a caffeine surge prior to an afternoon of tours and walking. When the sun goes down, sit back with a few beers at White Horse Tavern (4328 William L Wilson Freeway, Harpers Ferry). This bar is also close.
Other Places to Visit near Bolivar Heights Scenic OverlookWhen you're in the area, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook to visit:
- John Brown Museum is a lively attraction for your family. With different famous wax figures, it is the perfect choice to catch unforgettable photos.
- For tourists that love delving into hidden gems of the area, Storer College Building is an ideal place to visit. Here, generations of young students graduated with honors and went on to further their education and careers.
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters is where you'll be able to pick up maps of the area, pamphlets, and other useful tips.
- Grab some pamphlets at Appalachian Trail Conference Headquarters to ensure you have the right information to make the most of your stay in the area.
- Plan an unforgettable visit to learn from the interesting exhibitions in John Brown Wax Museum.