Travelers to Branson give high marks for the entertainment choices, lakeside setting, and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, theaters, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Branson Landing, Veterans Memorial Museum, and Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction.
- There are 1096 hotels and other accommodations in Branson
- The closest major airport is in Branson, MO (BKG), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Branson
Known for its museums, live music, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Veterans Memorial Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction, and Hollywood Wax Museum. Attractions like Silver Dollar City, White Water, and Branson's Promised Land Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Branson Ferris Wheel, Branson's Scenic Railway, and Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church.
In Branson, there are 1096 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Branson House - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Branson can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bradford House Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Red Bud Cove Lakefront Suites and Lodge - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Big Cedars can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Branson include Branson Landing, Titanic Museum, and World's Largest Toy Museum.
Dressing for Branson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Branson gets about 43.70 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F