Visiting Bridgewater on Loddon
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bridgewater on Loddon has to offer. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgewater on Loddon
Places to visit in the larger region include Inglewood Botanical Gardens, Melville Caves Lookout, and Mount Korong. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Bridgewater on Loddon, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bridgewater Motel is located in the heart of Bridgewater on Loddon. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Bridgewater on Loddon can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Inglewood Motel and Caravan Park is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city center. This 3-star motel in Inglewood features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bridgewater on Loddon
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bridgewater Station. Bridgewater on Loddon may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bridgewater on Loddon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Bridgewater on Loddon gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F