Visiting Camano Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Camano Island has to offer including the parks, aquarium, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the area is Centrum.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Camano Island
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 20.2 mi (32.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 30.2 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Camano Island
The city's natural beauty is on display at Cama Beach State Park, Iverson Preserve, and Camano Island State Park. Additionally, you'll find Centrum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Camano Island. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sea Mist Waterfront Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Camano Island Inn - This 4-star inn features a full-service spa, a private beach, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Camano Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Camano Island is 20.28 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 35°F