Visiting Campoo de Yuso
Travelers to Campoo de Yuso will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Campoo de Yuso
A favorite place to visit in the city is Embalse del Ebro. In the area, you'll also find Italian Soldiers Monument and Herbosa Church.
As you plan your vacation to Campoo de Yuso, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Torresport is located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the heart of Campoo de Yuso. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Torrelavega can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Posada Santa Maria la Real is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from central Campoo de Yuso. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Aguilar de Campoo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free Internet. Our customers love its quiet location and nice bathrooms.
- Casón de la Marquesa is 12 mi (19.3 km) from the center of Campoo de Yuso. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Arenas de Iguna can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Campoo de Yuso
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Campoo de Yuso gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 44°F