Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Castleton, IN from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Castleton Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Castleton Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Castleton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Castleton and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and comfy beds.
- Pets are welcome at Super 8 by Wyndham Indianapolis/NE/Castleton Area. This motel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Guests like the overall value at this 2-star motel.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn Indianapolis - Castleton. This hotel provides guests with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Castleton
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Castleton is 40.67 inches
Exploring Castleton with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Castleton has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, museums, and sports. See the local sights and visit Castleton Square. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Bankers Life Fieldhouse. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Uncle Bill's Pet Centers Express, Uncle Bill's Pet Centers Fishers, or Clay Terrace.