Picture yourself ambling around the downtown area of an unfamiliar spot, noticing the lovely nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you're especially anticipating: Chateau St. Jean Winery. The day has come to mark it off your must-do list.
Lodging Near Chateau St. Jean Winery
Hotels near Chateau St. Jean Winery
Are you sick of the children? Schedule some adult time at Chateau St. Jean Winery.
You'll be happy to learn that it is in Kenwood, 55 miles outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
You should be able to find a hotel that will suit your tastes. There are at least 2 in the immediate vicinity. The Kenwood Inn & Spa and Casa Bella are definitely strong candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Chateau St. Jean Winery.
You can still have a first-class vacation without busting the bank. Spend your nights near to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. The Southbridge Napa Valley and the Gaige House, a Four Sisters Inn are a few places you should check out.
If you like traveling in style, you should look into staying at one of the higher end hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and special offers at the Olea Hotel and the Inn St Helena.
Explore Chateau St. Jean Winery and then head to Cafe Citti (9049 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood) for an appetizing feast. Later on you can find a comfortable seat, talk with one of the friendly locals and drink a few beers at St. Anne's Crossing Winery and Guest House (8450 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood).
Here's a taste of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Chateau St. Jean Winery:
- St. Anne's Crossing Winery knows all about local wines, so if you enjoy experimenting with a different type of drop, this is the ideal place for you.
- Whether you are someone who prides themselves on knowing wine or you just like to have an evening out with your friends, Ledson Winery and Vineyards is the ideal location to discover unique local wines.
- Pay attention to the peace and quiet when you get away from the hustle and bustle and head into Sugarloaf Ridge State Park.
- Take in the daunting beauty of space at Robert Ferguson Observatory, a popular planetarium here.
Our directory of hotels in Kenwood offers all the things you require, so you can be certain to find accommodation near Chateau St. Jean Winery that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of travelers last year, so you will not be alone. You can rest easy when it's time to make your booking, too: new admirers of all sorts endorse their Kenwood hotel. We have all the insider information you could ever want.
- The guest services at accommodation near Chateau St. Jean Winery will be awesome which can only enrich your visit to this marvelous site.
- We've got it right here if you want room contentment plus neatness.
- Rooms in Kenwood lodging are fresh, presentable, and waiting to welcome you.
Your favorite site is calling you with Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Chateau St. Jean Winery.
Kenwood Facts and Figures
Once you've done Chateau St. Jean Winery, you'll still have lots to see and do in Kenwood.
- Add a stop for a delightful supper of the local cooking and duck into the perfect boutique to look for necessities.
- You will discover Kenwood also is an ace when it comes to personalized service after a day spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- This precious destination is still seeing a swell in celebrity.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Kenwood, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Chateau St. Jean Winery. Bid adieu to the same old views and greet more than a few amazing new group photos!