Find Hotels in Cheboksary
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Cheboksary has to offer including the theaters, museums, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, cathedral, and monuments.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Cheboksary
- The closest major airport is in Cheboksary (CSY), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cheboksary
Cultural venues in the city include Chuvash National Museum, Museum of V.I. Chapaev, and Russian Drama Theater. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are MTV Centre and Raduga Cultural Exhibit Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cheboksary. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Russia Congress Hotel is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cheboksary can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Cheboksary Center is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Cheboksary features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Respublika Apart-hotel is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. This 3-star aparthotel in Cheboksary features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cheboksary
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 50°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cheboksary is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Cheboksary?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cheboksary, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cheboksary?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Cheboksary?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Cheboksary?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Monument of Mother?
What about the best place to stay close to MTV Centre?
What are some accommodations with pools in Cheboksary?
Recent reviews of Cheboksary hotels
More trip options
- Cheboksary Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cheboksary Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cheboksary Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cheboksary
- More Hotel Options in Cheboksary
- More Popular Hotels in Chuvash Republic
- Other Hotels near Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends