Find All-inclusive Resorts in Chesapeake Bay from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Chesapeake Bay All-inclusive Resorts
Top Chesapeake Bay All-inclusive Resorts
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodations in Chesapeake Bay
Finding the best all-inclusive accommodation for your vacation in Chesapeake Bay has never been so easy, and with the vast selection of hotels on Expedia you won’t be disappointed. The closest major airport is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), which is located 45.2 mi (72.8 km) from the city center. Chesapeake Bay is known for its cultural scene and recreational activities and offers a host of things to see and do such as Ford's Theater and Dennis Point Marina. View our all-inclusive accommodations where you can enjoy a range of amenities such as entertainment, kid's clubs, and of course food and beverages all included in the price. Many of our all-inclusive hotel accommodations also feature activities such as golf, yoga, water sports, and more, which you can enjoy without any additional expense. Expedia also has hotels with all-inclusive rooms and there's a long list to choose from. If you have found some hotels but need a little more time, you can save them to your favorites, so you don’t lose track of the best ones for your stay. From resorts to all-inclusive rooms, it's all right here, and it’s just a click away.
Planning Your Trip to Chesapeake Bay
If you want to know the best season to travel to Chesapeake Bay, here is a summary of the weather throughout the seasons:
- Hottest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average temperature of 86°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 30°F
- Driest months: February, October, November, and January, with an average rainfall of 3.22 inches
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, and September, with an average rainfall of 4.36 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Chesapeake Bay
Venture out to Ford's Theater and Dennis Point Marina, and see why travelers like the cultural scene and recreational activities in Chesapeake Bay. Other top attractions include Colonial Williamsburg, United States Capitol, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Chesapeake Bay is also known for its:
- Historical sites
- Horseback riding
Getting Around Chesapeake Bay
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Chesapeake Bay is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Branch Ave. Station, Suitland Station, and Largo Town Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Quantico Station, Alexandria Station, or Woodbridge Station. You can learn about water travel options at the port.
More trip options
- Top areas for All-inclusive Resorts
- Nearby Cities
- Choose Your Chesapeake Bay Hotel Style
- More accommodation types in Chesapeake Bay
- Accommodation near Chesapeake Bay Attractions
- Hotels Near Chesapeake Bay, United States of America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Hotels in Chesapeake Bay by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends