Find Hotels in Colombier-Saugnieu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Colombier-Saugnieu hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Colombier-Saugnieu, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 799 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Colombier-Saugnieu
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain. In the area, you'll also find Tete d'Or Park and Stade Gerland.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- NH Lyon Airport - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Textile Museum, 13.3 mi/21.4 km from the heart of the city, and Lyon Opera, which is 13.3 mi/21.4 km away.
Getting Around Colombier-Saugnieu
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport Station or Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV Station. Colombier-Saugnieu might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Colombier-Saugnieu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.93 inches of rain falls on Colombier-Saugnieu each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Colombier-Saugnieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Colombier-Saugnieu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Colombier-Saugnieu?
What's the best accommodation for families in Colombier-Saugnieu?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Colombier-Saugnieu?
What's the best high-end hotel in Colombier-Saugnieu?
What are some accommodations with pools in Colombier-Saugnieu?
Recent reviews of Colombier-Saugnieu hotels
More trip options
- Colombier-Saugnieu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Colombier-Saugnieu Airports
- Hotels near Popular Colombier-Saugnieu Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Colombier-Saugnieu
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Colombier-Saugnieu, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends