Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Priest has to offer including the lakeside setting, sporting events, and bars. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Stade Gerland.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Priest
Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Stade Gerland are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Textile Museum and Bellecour Square.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saint-Priest. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kyriad Prestige Lyon Est - Saint Priest Eurexpo Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Golden Tulip Lyon Eurexpo - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Première Classe Lyon Est - Saint-Priest Eurexpo - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Lyon Opera, 7.1 mi/11.4 km from the heart of the city, and Lyon City Hall, which is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away.
Getting Around Saint-Priest
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Saint-Priest is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Jules Ferry Tram Stop, Cordiere Tram Stop, and Esplanade des arts Tram Stop. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Saint-Priest Station.
Dressing for Saint-Priest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Saint-Priest each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F