Find Hotels in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Saint-Quentin-Fallavier hotel prices
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Quentin-Fallavier has to offer including the ski areas, restaurants, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Theatre Antique are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Saint Quentin Fallavier, Allinges Fortified Houses, and Chateau de Fallavier. In the area, you'll also find Eurexpo Lyon and Musee Lumiere.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Première Classe Lyon Est - Saint Quentin - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Chesnes can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include Theatre Antique, 13.7 mi/22 km from the heart of the city, and Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, which is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away.
Getting Around Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Station. Saint-Quentin-Fallavier might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.93 inches of rain falls on Saint-Quentin-Fallavier each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Chesnes?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Chateau de Fallavier?
What's the best hotel in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier to be near historical sites?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the slopes in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
What are some accommodations with pools in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
Recent reviews of Saint-Quentin-Fallavier hotels
More trip options
- Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Airports
- Hotels in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- More Hotel Options in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals