Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Meyzieu has to offer including the football games, parks, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meyzieu
Favorite places to visit in the city include Waves Aquatic Centre, Le Grand Large, and Grand parc de Miribel-Jonage. Additionally, in the area you'll find Eurexpo Lyon and Musee Lumiere.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Meyzieu. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Hotel Stadium Eurexpo Lyon - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hôtel des Lumières - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Grand Est - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Musee d'Art Contemporain, 7.4 mi/12 km from the heart of the city, and Tete d'Or Park, which is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away.
Getting Around Meyzieu
Local metro stations include Meyzieu - Gare Tram Stop and Meyzieu - ZI Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Meyzieu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Meyzieu gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Meyzieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Meyzieu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Meyzieu?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Meyzieu?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Meyzieu?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Meyzieu?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Grand parc de Miribel-Jonage?
What about the best place to stay near Le Grand Large?
What are some accommodations with pools in Meyzieu?
Recent reviews of Meyzieu hotels
More trip options
- Meyzieu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Meyzieu Airports
- Hotels in Meyzieu Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Meyzieu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Meyzieu
- More Hotel Options in Meyzieu
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Meyzieu, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends