Find Hotels in Chassieu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2020
Visitors to Chassieu are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chassieu
A couple of favorite places to visit are Eurexpo Lyon and Lyon-Chassieu Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Musee Lumiere and Musee d'Art Contemporain.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Chassieu. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hotel De Chassieu - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- B&B Hôtel Lyon Eurexpo Chassieu - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and a snack bar/deli.
- Gatsby Hotel & Restaurant by Happyculture - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Tete d'Or Park, 6.3 mi/10.1 km from the city center, and Textile Museum, which is 6.4 mi/10.3 km away.
Dressing for Chassieu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Chassieu gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Chassieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chassieu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chassieu?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Chassieu?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Eurexpo Lyon?
What about the best place to stay near Lyon-Chassieu Golf Club?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Chassieu?
What are some hotels with pools in Chassieu?
Recent reviews of Chassieu hotels
More trip options
- Chassieu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chassieu Airports
- Hotels in Chassieu Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Chassieu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chassieu
- More Hotel Options in Chassieu
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Chassieu, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends