Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Decines-Charpieu has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 799 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 33.6 mi (54.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Decines-Charpieu
Favorite places to visit in the city include Groupama Stadium, Le Grand Large, and Grand parc de Miribel-Jonage. In the area, you'll also find Eurexpo Lyon and Musee Lumiere.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Decines-Charpieu. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- INTER-HOTEL Lyon Est Éclipse - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Premiere Classe Lyon Est - Bron Eurexpo - Our customers like the overall value at this hotel. This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Musee d'Art Contemporain, 5.3 mi/8.6 km from the heart of the city, and Tete d'Or Park, which is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) away.
Getting Around Decines-Charpieu
Nearby metro stations include Decines - Centre Tram Stop and Decines-Charpieu - Grand Large Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Decines-Charpieu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Decines-Charpieu each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Decines-Charpieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Decines-Charpieu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Decines-Charpieu?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Decines-Charpieu?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Decines-Charpieu?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Groupama Stadium?
What are some accommodations with pools in Decines-Charpieu?
Recent reviews of Decines-Charpieu hotels
More trip options
- Decines-Charpieu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Decines-Charpieu Airports
- Hotels in Decines-Charpieu Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Decines-Charpieu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Decines-Charpieu
- More Hotel Options in Decines-Charpieu
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Decines-Charpieu, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends