Visiting Cuyahoga Falls
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cuyahoga Falls, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its waterfalls, shopping, and sporting events. Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Akron Art Museum, and Firestone Country Club are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Akron
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 15.5 mi (25 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuyahoga Falls
Cultural venues in the city include Sarah's Vineyard, Porthouse Theatre, and Blossom Music Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Mary Campbell Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Falls River Square and Cuyahoga Falls Riverfront Center.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Akron Art Museum, which is 3.9 mi/6.3 km away.
Dressing for Cuyahoga Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Cuyahoga Falls gets about 37.09 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F