Find Hotels Near Ennistymon Horse Market, Ennistimon from $639
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ennistymon Horse Market
Top Hotels Close to Ennistymon Horse Market
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Ennistymon Horse Market Hotel Guide
It's certainly worth making the time to stop in at Ennistymon Horse Market.
To arrive there, you'll have to journey 130 miles away from the nation's capital, Dublin, and into a destination known as Ennistimon.
If you like the idea of being in close proximity, you'll find 2 close-by hotels. The Falls Hotel & Spa and Deerpark House B&B are definitely good candidates, and they're only 2 miles from Ennistymon Horse Market.
A few of you will be glad to find out that the general area offers a couple of budget-friendly hotels. The Rathbaun Hotel and the Elements B&B are ones to keep in mind.
Treat yourself and book your room in one of the luxury hotels that are close by. The Vaughan Lodge Hotel and the Hotel Doolin are two properties you should put on your shortlist.
This area is full of refreshing things to see. Oh La La is a pleasant eatery that is close to Ennistymon Horse Market. A little later, you can have a more nourishing meal at another nearby spot, Byrnes Restaurant. When all is said and done, make your way to Pot Duggan's Pub and let the cocktails keep flowing.
Other Places to Visit near Ennistymon Horse MarketBefore your flight departs, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Ennistymon Horse Market:
- The Courthouse Studios & Gallery is a community center for arts and culture that provides a variety of events and exhibitions, including art exhibitions, live performances and artist workshops.
- Test your swing and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Lahinch Golf Club.
- You shouldn't go to this area without venturing into Kenny Woollen Mills Shop to have a look at this well-known store.
- Get to know the incredible animals of the underwater world at Lahinch Seaworld.
- Pamper yourself with some serious shopping or just sit back and watch the commotion in The Celtic T Shirt Shop without opening your wallet.