Find Motels in Eureka
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Featured Motels in Eureka
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Eureka
Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Eureka Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 18 inexpensive motels in Eureka among the more than 252 hotels and other accommodations. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room, you can make the most of what Eureka has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Redwood National and State Parks, Humboldt Redwoods State Park, and Trees of Mystery.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often offer free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated Eureka motels available to book:
- If driving, you'll be within 13 minutes of Humboldt State University.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 13 minutes of Humboldt State University by car.
- Enjoy access to the spa tub, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Redwood National and State Parks.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Redwood National and State Parks and Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- If driving, you'll be within 16 minutes of Humboldt Redwoods State Park.
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in EurekaVisitors to Eureka speak highly of the forests and seaside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- Redwood National and State Parks
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park
- Trees of Mystery
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park
- Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters
- Sequoia Park Garden
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Loleta Cheese Factory
- Tour Through Tree
- Ocean World
Eureka is also known for its:
- Casino gaming
Best Time to Visit EurekaFigure out the ideal time to visit Eureka by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 57° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 63° F is the daytime average and 43° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 65° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.76 inches in a year
How to Get to Eureka and Around the Area
|Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka)||Airport||12.2 mi (19.6 km)|