Eureka Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Eureka? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 25 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Eureka hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Anchor Beach Inn is a dog-friendly motel, offering laundry facilities for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn Covered Wagon Crescent City is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's quiet guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Arcata. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
Planning Your Trip to Eureka
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- April-June: the average is 63°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eureka is 39.76 inches
Exploring Eureka with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Eureka has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, natural beauty, and casinos. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Redwood National and State Parks and Humboldt Redwoods State Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Trees of Mystery and Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fin-N-Feather, B & B Doggy Daycare, or Pets at Sunset.