Find Motels in Falmouth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Falmouth
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Falmouth
InnSeason Resorts Captain's Quarters
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Falmouth Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 73 hotels and other lodging choices in Falmouth, though you'll find just 4 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Falmouth has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Old Silver Beach in Falmouth, as well as Buttonwood Park Zoo and Sandy Neck Beach in the area.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Falmouth motels to select from:
- If driving, you'll be within 12 minutes of Old Silver Beach.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 12 minutes of Old Silver Beach by car.
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- If driving, you'll be within 11 minutes of Old Silver Beach.
- You'll be located within 17 minutes of Old Silver Beach by car.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private lanai.
Things to Do in FalmouthWhile you're sightseeing around the area, enjoy its popular beaches and top-notch restaurants. Visitors to Falmouth speak highly of its shops and wineries.
Here are favorite places in and around Falmouth:
- Old Silver Beach
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Sandy Neck Beach
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Surf Drive Beach
- Falmouth Heights Beach
- Spohr Gardens
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Water Wizz
- Sandwich Mini Golf
- Island Cove Adventures
Falmouth is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit FalmouthDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Falmouth by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.57 inches in a year
How to Get to Falmouth and Around the Area
|Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard)||Airport||11.2 mi (18.1 km)|
|Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)||Airport||18.8 mi (30.2 km)|
|New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional)||Airport||19.6 mi (31.5 km)|