Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Federal Hill, Baltimore
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Planning Your Trip to Federal Hill
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Federal Hill is 40.89 inches
Exploring Federal Hill with Your Pet
Known for its sports and port, Federal Hill has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like American Visionary Art Museum and Inner Harbor. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Maryland Science Center and Federal Hill Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at House of Tropicals Inc, Loyal Companion, or Downtown Dog Resort & Spa.