Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Forks, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the rainforests, beaches, and coffeehouses. In Forks, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Forks
The sunsets, rainforest, and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty, and Bogachiel State Park, Ruby Beach, and Kalaloch Public Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Forks Timber Museum and Clearwater State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Forks. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Miller Tree Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Pacific Inn Motel - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Kalaloch Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock. Expedia customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Forks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 119.72 inches of rain falls on Forks each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 34°F