Visiting La Push
Visitors can enjoy all that La Push has to offer including the beaches and parks. In La Push, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Push
The city's natural beauty is on display at Rialto Beach, La Push Beach, and Second Beach Trail. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Ozette to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to La Push, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy yet Spacious Tiny Home on Tires is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the center of La Push. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Forks can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Your Secluded Retreat Closest to Olympic National Park is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of La Push. This 2.5-star motel in Forks features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- The Forks Motel is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from central La Push. This 2.5-star motel in Forks features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for La Push
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 33°F at night
- La Push gets about 110.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 34°F