Visiting Neah Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Neah Bay has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neah Bay
The picturesque setting of Cape Flattery Trail and Cape Flattery exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Neah Bay and Makah Cultural and Research Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Neah Bay, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Curley's Resort & Dive Center is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Neah Bay. This 2-star motel in Sekiu features a marina, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Van Riper's Resort is 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from central Neah Bay. This 2-star motel in Sekiu features a marina and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Neah Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.60 inches of rain falls on Neah Bay each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F