Travelers to Gage will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gage
As you start planning for your getaway to Gage, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodward is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the center of Gage. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Woodward can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from central Gage. This 2.5-star hotel in Woodward features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward is located 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the heart of Gage. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Woodward can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gage
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Gage gets about 21.97 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F