Visitors can enjoy all that Gavi has to offer including its parks. There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gavi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Periyar National Park. In the area, you'll also find Sabarimala Temple and Periyar Boat Landing.
As you plan your trip to Gavi, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 59 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Elephant Court is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from central Gavi. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Kumily can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Greenwoods Resort is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Gavi. This 3.5-star hotel in Thekkady features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Abad Green Forest is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the center of Gavi. This 3-star hotel in Kumily features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Gavi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 121.50 inches of rain falls on Gavi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F