Visitors can enjoy all that Vagamon has to offer including its mountain views. In Vagamon, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 47 mi (75.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vagamon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Periyar National Park. Additionally, you'll find Parunthumpara Hill Lookout in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Vagamon, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 74 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Treebo Adrak Summer Sand Hill Resort is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pirmed can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Vagamon Hills Resort is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star resort in Pirmed features free breakfast.
- Green Hill Estate is located within 3.1 mi (5 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Todupulai features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Vagamon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Vagamon gets about 121.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F