Visitors can enjoy all that Anakkara has to offer including the university setting and parks. In Anakkara, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anakkara
A favorite place to visit in the city is Periyar National Park. Additionally, you'll find Mudra Cultural Centre and Kadathanadan Kalari Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Anakkara. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Spicegrove is located in central Anakkara. This 3.5-star hotel in Anakkara features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- OYO 14135 Ashly's Residency is located in the heart of Anakkara. This 2.5-star hotel in Anakkara features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Green Ark Resorts is located within 2 mi (3.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star resort in Anakkara features free breakfast, free parking, and a library.
Dressing for Anakkara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Anakkara each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F